MY DREAM JOB

3rd post

 MY DREAM JOB

    I have not always been clear about what I want to do with my life, during my school days it was very stressful to make the decision of what to study.

Finally, I decided to study Dentistry, however it was not my first choice (I wanted medicine). And when I entered to the university I fell in love with Dentistry, and the truth is I couldn't imagine doing anything more than this.


    I would like to work in a clinic in Santiago, and become the owner of one. Being able to help people have a beautiful smile and for a fair price. I would like to be able to work calmly in a box, in a relaxed environment.

    I would also like to dedicate a few years of my life to working in some rural cesfam or something like that, treating people with difficult access to the dentist.


    Being a dentist is an indoor job, in which I would spend a lot of time locked between 4 walls, but I don't dislike it.

Because of this I cannot imagine traveling for work, however, I would like to travel thanks to the effort of my work, and see many interesting places.


    I would like to take a specialization, I like Pediatric Dentistry, Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Rehabilitation. I don't know what to decide, but I still have time to think about it :)


Comentarios

Entradas populares