Time Travel: Future or past?

4th post

TIME TRAVEL

Future or past? 

    If one day, for some strange reason, someone gave me a time machine I would definitely choose to use it to go to the past.
    The past is a very intriguing thing, I could travel many years into the past and see for myself how very interesting historical events unfolded.
    I couldn't choose just one place to visit, so the first thing I would do would be to go see the wonders of the ancient world, which have now disappeared; Mainly I would like to see the Colossus of Rhodes in Greece, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and the Lighthouse of Alexandria, in Egypt.

 After having visited these places, I would like to travel and see historical events, such as the fall of the Roman Empire, the Russian and French revolutions, the Renaissance, the Independence of Chile, among many other moments that have marked the history of humanity.

    I would also like to travel much further back, learn about prehistory, see how they made cave paintings, how fire and language were discovered, what dinosaurs were like, what mammoths and other extinct species were like.


    Finally, I would like to see what happened to some unsolved mysteries, such as: who killed Marilyn Monroe? What happened to Madeleine McCann? Who was Jack the Ripper? What happened on the flight in the one with Felipe Camiroaga and the TVN team? What were the last moments of Allende's life like?

    Although all of these moments in the story are very interesting, I wouldn't want to stay any longer than necessary (I'd think twice if I ended up at a ball in pretty dresses like in Bridgerton). Since these are times when the comforts we have today did not exist.



Comentarios

Entradas populares