A country I would like to visit

 1st post

A country I would like to visit

  

  "Mamma mia, here I go again. My my, how can I resist you?" You probably know what I'm talking about, it's a part of the song "Mamma mia" by the famous group Abba, which inspired the musical with the same name.

    You may be wondering why I am telling you all this; I'm a big fan of this musical, which takes place in Greece, which is a country known for its mythology, its islands, its history and its beautiful landscapes.

    I would love to see all of Greece, however, due to my great love for the musical Mamma mia, I would start by visiting the island of Skopelos, which is the place where the musical was filmed.

    Being there I would like to visit the whole place and learn more about it's history. However, I would only be there for tourist reasons, because it's a small island, I think that maybe it would be boring to live there.

    And... that's the place I'd like to visit, what's yours?:)


PS: Watch Mamma mia, it's available on HBO Max


Comentarios

Entradas populares